1. Every student should bring with him/her daily the school diary. If a
pupil loses the diary, he/she will. be subjected to disciplinary action.
A fine will be levied and a new diary will have to be purchased.
2. Indisciplined behaviour in the school bus will make the pupil ineligible to use school transportation.
3. Care must be taken for all school property and no student should scratch or spoil the desk or chairs or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the appropriate authority. Any damage done will be made good by the one who does it. Anyone who sees somethings damaged should report the matter even if he/she does not know who has done it. Each class will be responsible for looking after all class property.
a). No books (other than text books or library books), magazines or
papers may be brought to the school.
b). Pupils are forbidden to bring crackers, explosives and other dangerous material to school. Disciplinary action will be taken against such offenders.
c). Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged. Students are not allowed to make any collection of money for any purpose without the specific permission of the Principal.
4. All should be careful not to litter paper or rubbish anywhere in the
school premises. They should use the bins provided for the purpose.
5. Running, playing or shouting inside the school building and on the varandah is not allowed.
6. Students are expected to be in the school by 7.30 a.m. During summer and 8.25 a.m. in winter. Those who reach before the bell should remain in the class room and study silently. Late-comers will not be permitted to attend the school.
7. No students can leave the premises during school hours except with the permission of the Principal or Vice-Principal.
8. No fancy ear rings, gold ornaments, fancy watches, bangles or finger rings to be worn
9. No cell phones, video games, tape recorder, IPods, Cameras, books, periodicals, news-papers, CDS or printed matter of an objectionable nature must be brought into the school. All books for private reading be submitted to the class teacher for approval.
10. Every student has to follow dress code. It has been observed that parents purchase dress / uniform from different shops and there is variation in shade and color. To maintain uniformly parents are advised to purchase the (dress) belongs from the prescribed shop / shops only.
11. Although the school takes all normal precautions, it does not take any responsibility for the accidents.
1. All the students should come to school clean and tidy in their school
uniform. All are obliged to wear the Uniform under the penalty of
exclusion from the class.
2. Punctual and regular attendance is insisted upon. If a student is absent due to illness or any other valid reason, the Principal should be informed about it immediately by a note from the guardian.
3. Student cannot be admitted in the school without transfer certificate of the school last attended.
4. If a student continues to be absent without a leave not for more than ten working days in succession, his/her name will be struck off the register. Re-admission, if granted, will be done on payment of re- admission fee.